- These anti-static safety shoes made of low-dust material
are suitable for the use in clean rooms.
- Washable and highly resistant to wear from washing.
- Lightweight, safe, with plastic toe padding (Class S safety
- Comfortable, with insoles made of highly moisture-absorbent,
- Comfort and workability have been achieved by using a topside
material that affords high air and moisture permeability and
guards against moisture retention.
- Soil-resistant insoles minimize soiling and are easy to clean
even when soiled.
- High maneuverability has been achieved by improved sole
cushioning. The amount of dust the shoes raise has also been
reduced by cutting the abrasion rate by about 9.7%.
- A double-layered polyurethane sole is used. Single-layer
urethane- or PVC-soled products are also available.